About IABC Saskatoon
The Saskatoon Chapter of IABC is a local organization serving more than 100 business communication professionals located in Saskatoon and the surrounding areas. IABC Saskatoon provides members with a range of local services, including regular professional development luncheons, award programs, job placement, and networking opportunities.
IABC Saskatoon is dedicated to raising the standard of communications excellence and promoting the value of professional communications.
IABC Saskatoon strives to be the professional association of choice for communicators by:
- Providing learning opportunities that give IABC Saskatoon members the tools and information they need to be the best in their chosen disciplines.
- Sharing among our membership best practices, ideas, and experiences that will enable us to develop highly ethical and effective performance standards for our profession.
About IABC International
IABC, the International Association of Business Communicators, is the leading resource for effective communication practice. We provide products, services, activities and networking opportunities to help people and organizations achieve excellence in public relations, employee communication, marketing communication, public affairs and other forms of communication. People around the world—in every industry and in the public and nonprofit sectors—have taken advantage of our resources to advance their careers and meet organizational objectives.
IABC links communicators in a global network that inspires, establishes and supports the highest professional standards of quality and innovation in organizational communication. We are recognized as the professional association of choice for communicators who aspire to excel in their chosen fields.
- Provide lifelong learning opportunities that give IABC members the tools and information they need to be the best in their chosen disciplines.
- Share among our membership best global communication practices, ideas and experiences that will enable us to develop highly ethical and effective performance standards for our profession.
- Shape the future of the profession through ground-breaking research.
- Lead the way in the use of advanced information technology in the profession.
- Unite the communication profession worldwide in one diverse, multifaceted organization under the banner of the International Association of Business Communicators.