During this webinar, you’ll learn how to create, implement, and measure data-driven integrated marketing communications (IMC) campaigns. Because, like it or not, we often mistakenly find ourselves defining strategies based on our assumptions long before we see the numbers that should be informing them.
After attending this webinar, you’ll understand how to:
- Identify your target audience
- Set goals and objectives that align with your business
- Develop strategy based on research and planning
- Identify tactics and include them in your project management
- Implement tags and work with various communications technology
- Create your own measurement framework
- Schedule time to analyze and improve your campaigns
- Build beautiful reports and dashboards to share with your C-Suite
Presenter/Dane Wiseman, Director of Marketing for AirPR, focuses on customer acquisition and connecting communications professionals to industry-leading measurement and analytics solutions. With an interest in emerging best practices in analytics, Dane has managed advertising budgets and incorporated new advertising technologies for Fortune 500 companies through partnerships and certifications with Google and Microsoft. He has also been recognized for his innovative brand marketing strategies. Prior to joining the AirPR team, he led marketing efforts for media monitoring solution Critical Mention and evolved brand strategies at the integrated digital advertising agency ethology. Fun Fact: Dane teaches the next generation of marketing and analytics professionals in graduate and advanced diploma programs at New York University.
Date: 8 February 2017
Time: 10 a.m.–11 p.m. PDT / 1–2 p.m. EDT
Free to IABC members